Tuesday, December 18, 2012

reCities' 2 year anniversary

I can't believe it's already been two years since I started reCities. In honor of this milestone, I'd like to showcase a few posts, a "best of" if you will.  

Thanks to the Sustainable Cities Collective and retweets, my two most recent posts have been my fastest viewed ever. If you haven't read them yet, here are the links.
Starchitects don't know best
A worthy goal for humanity? Beauty

My longest posts were originally assignments at university. They're a few years old, but are still fairly accurate representations of my ideas. If you have time, I recommend taking a look. 

Readjusting the American City
Worlds Collide: A critique of the contemporary
You can see more of my personal writing here

There are of course the case studies, which now number five.
Baltimore
Boston
San Francisco
Toronto
Washington, D.C.
The historical photos posts are always very popular, too. In fact, Historic Boston is my most viewed post ever. 

Also, remember you can follow me on Twitter: @RobertKwolek
I hope you enjoy the blog. Thanks for reading.